Tuesday 26 April 2011

Follett Family of 4: Nov 21, 2010

With the birth of their second little guy, Pierson, I was so happy to be able to take some photos of the new Follett family of four!

Here are some of the adorable little man!

Greyson was super excited that I was coming over and was great during Pierson's photos but, once we went outside he decided that he was deathly against having his photo taken so I had a challenge in front of me ;)

We ended up getting a few of Mark and  Lindsay separately with Pierson and then just tried to give Greyson some time to warm up to the idea!

Thank goodness for favorite stuffies and little tricks like that or we may not have got any photos with Greyson in them this time around! Here's one final family one and I'm looking forward to getting Greyson back on my side for future photo shoots!

No comments:

Post a Comment