Thursday 27 October 2011

Miss.Maria: Family Session

Sandy and Brita are a part of our 'second family,' as I like to think of it - which includes a core group of friends we met at SFU and have stayed in close contact with over the past 10+ years. It has been so fun watching them become a family of three over the past year and their beautiful little girl, Maria, has such an amazing personality already. I had so much fun capturing her expressions and we treasure this whole family so much that time slipped by and, before I knew it, we had a ton of shots. Enjoy!

 




Love this one :)






The bottom photo makes me smile because it reminds me of one of the things I love about this family - they are 'real' and we can be real with one another. That bottom photo is 'real' life as a parent :)



Pretty sure Maria's laugh is right up there as one of my faves!






What a beautiful girl!









Love these ones of Brita and Maria!



Maria was really into the ducks which worked in our favor :)






Sandy and Brita, I hope you enjoy these photos and that they would make frequent reminders of the amazing blessing you have as parents of this gorgeous little girl. It's not like there was any doubt that you'd make amazing parents but, let me say that I can see both of your best qualities in the way you interact with Maria and show her love. You balance each other out so nicely and we so enjoy sharing in the ups and downs of parenting with you both.

Lots of love and blessings in Maria's second year of life for your little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment