Friday 18 November 2011

M Family: Ladner Newborn Photos

I must say, first of all, that, beyond being incredibly happy for this family and their beautiful little girl that  they've welcomed into their family, I'm also selfishly happy because it has meant I get to spend a lot of time with them over the past few weeks.

I did some maternity portraits for this couple back in October and then, when Addyson made her appearance I was more than happy to come back and spend the afternoon with her and her awesome parents and capture this beautiful girl at just under a week old.

She went through the whole range of awake/dozey/sleepy and never really fell into the grumpy phase so we got a lot of shots in our afternoon together. The light was being a bit tricky as there was bright sun for a 10 minute window and then we had to rearrange a good portion of their dining room/living room to find the one patch of natural light but Steph and Eric were super accomodating and I really hope they love the results. Here it goes....We'll start with the cutie herself...







Look closely at the photo on the left and you'll see the fourth member of their family :) Love you, Maggie!



Let the 10 minute window of gorgeous light commence... I think Addyson is even smiling in the one on the left!



Father and daughter... Eric was so patient as I made him scoot around the floor until I found the light I wanted. You're a trooper and you now officially get a break from photos (at least for a little while!) :)



We took a quick break to take a few outside before Eric had to head off to work and then it was back inside for some more pics of this beautie and her momma.



Love these ladies!



I got this prop awhile ago from an online store and was so excited to use it for the first time! She looked SO cute!






I can't believe how strong Addyson is already. Love that she could just hold her head up and look right at me for these ones!



Steph and Eric, you already know this, but you have a beautiful little gift in your arms and I have been so blessed to watch you transition effortlessly into becoming her parents. I can only imagine life will get better and better with each coming day, as has been my experience, and I look forward to watching you experience blessing after blessing from having her in your life. Love you guys and God Bless in your journey as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment